Start living "green"
in a Solar Village Home!
Call us at our main office:
Solar Village Homes
Custom Homes & Remodels
Landowners, developers, builders, homeowners - With a custom home or remodel from Solar Village you get sustainable green design unmatched in the architecture world and most importantly you get the Solar Village Home brand. A brand quickly being recognized nationwide for:
- stunning design qualities,
- practical performance features,
- budget concious design,
- healthy and comfortable,
- increased appreciation,
- and the lowest total monthly costs (utilities + mortgage) to own a home on the market
We offer the following custom services,
pick the combination that best fits your needs:
- Discovery Services - we help you get the whole process started (scope, code details, ...)
- Site Planning - we make sure the site plan works for a solar home or addition.
- Full Architectural Services - from initial design through construction.
- Conceptual Architecture Support Services - already have an architect? - we can work with your local architect on a team effort.
- Green Consulting - we make sure the materials and systems chosen perform at the highest level and meet your budget.
- We also offer a passive solar greenhouse option that allows you to grow year round even in the coldest climates without any energy costs!
- Multi-family architecture - Solar Village has extensive experience designing and developing multi-family or mixed use projects.
Download a Custom Architecture Brochure sheet
The bottom line is Solar Village is an architecture firm that understands the balance between cost, performance, comfort, ease of maintenance, and design with minimal compromises. A Solar Village Home or Remodel has to do more than look good, it also has to perform better, and that is what you don't get with many architects. Check out our case studies to see a sampling of our custom homes.
A custom Solar Village Home or Addition can be based on SIP (Structurally Insulated Panels), straw bale, or a super-insulated onsite built home or addition. A Solar Village Home or Addition must have a great design based on passive solar techniques, a very efficient heating and cooling system, use renewable power if possible, have high performance insulation and windows, and meet Energy Star Home guidelines at a minimum.
Contact us today so we can answer your questions and get you started on your dream Solar Village Home or Addition.