Solar Village Multi-Family / Mixed Use Homes
Solar Village Prospect
Welcome to the winner of the 2006 Exemplary Solar Building of the Year, Solar Village Prospect, a mixed use "green built" village of 16 condos, lofts, flats and Solar Village Yoga, and Two Dog Diner, a critics choice restaurant. Solar Village Prospect was the first project of its kind in the Colorado region and its' occupants have enjoyed some of the lowest bills ever seen.
- On main street in hip urban Prospect Downtown, a progressive active community unlike any other in Colorado (named America's coolest neighborhood by Dwell Magazine!).
- Comfort - solar assisted radiant floor heated (the same heating system used in $1m+ homes), super insulated, quality built
- Unbelievably low monthly bills - the electric bills and space heating part of the gas bills are each averaging $25-30/month because of solar assisted radiant floor heat and power, efficient lighting and appliances, and passive solar design
- Healthy - use of low toxic paints, finishes, glues and woods throughout
- Global warming friendly - clean renewable energy powered, and extremely energy efficient
- Active living - free yoga classes (1 yr for all Solar Village Prospect owners), bike & walker friendly, and community pool & garden
- Covered secure parking for all premium units.
Located only 20 minutes from Boulder, and 35 minutes from N. Denver the location couldn't be better for healthy and active lifestyles. However being located in Prospect Downtown means that you can simply hang out in "America's Coolest Neighborhood" (as voted by Dwell Magazine) and enjoy Solar Yoga, Vic's coffee, a wine shop, sushi, the best BBQ on the front range, and many other unique businesses.
We believe this project will show that the Solar Village way represents the future of homes and workplaces. Contact us
to discuss how we can design an award winning building for your development and bring the Solar Village marketing brand to your world.