Solar Village Homes
Solar Village Turn-key Homes are systems built, sustainable, true solar homes that perform at the levels the Solar Village Homes brand demands. These homes are the result of relationships with some of the leading system built home manufacturers in the country, who have all agreed to build to our high standards. There is a reason why Europe and Japan build 70% of their homes the systems' built way, find out for yourself.
Click here to watch this solar home go up in a day!
A Turn-Key Solar Village Home is the first to offer:
- A true passive solar high performance home in this price range.
- The systems built approach for higher quality, near zero waste, economies of scale, and quick build times (order and move in as quickly as 3 months, learn more about the systems built approach).
- Every detail has been thought out so you can live in a healthy, low maintenance home with as low as Zero energy bills without any worries (see home features on left bar).
- Availability in states shown below & ready to take advantage of the 30% federal tax credits being offered for solar systems for even more savings.
- Available with Ikea furnishings and storage solutions (as availlable in your Region)
- A unique product for private landowners, or developers and builders looking for a one of a kind home for their project.
- Click here to see some of our customers' Turn-Key Solar Village Homes
Depending on where your home will be located, contact either Solar Village Homes or one of the following partners to learn more about our unique homes (make sure to tell them you are interested in a Solar Village Home):
Colorado contact Solar Village Homes
New England contact Epoch Homes
West Coast (OR, WA) contact Northwest Solar Homes
Other states (to learn about options) contact Solar Village Homes